§1. Basic information.
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Łukasz Kubiński entrepreneur entered into Central Information and Register of Economic Activity under the name: LUCAS KUBINSKY Łukasz Kubiński based in Rabka-Zdrój (34-700), ul. Kasprowicza 2, NIP: 7352903779, REGON. 521499200
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible via: 1) e-mail: Lukasz012012@gmail.com
3. The Seller takes the utmost care to protect the personal data entrusted to him.
§2. Data processing rules.
1. The administrator processes personal data respecting the following principles:
1) based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
2) reliably and honestly (reliability);
3) in a transparent manner for the data subject (transparency);
4) for specific purposes and not "in stock" (minimization);
5) no more than needed (adequacy);
6) with care for the correctness of data (correctness);
7) no longer than necessary (temporality);
8) ensuring adequate data security (security).
§3. Purposes, legal bases and scope of data processing.
1. What data we process and where we get it from.
1) Data necessary for the implementation and handling of the order by the Seller, the following personal data of the Customer are collected:
- first name and last name
- shipping address
- payer details
- phone number
- e-mail adress
- country and region
2. We will process your data:
1) for contact purposes, to respond to your message sent to us directly by e-mail or via the form based on the implementation the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the need to provide you with answers.
2) for statistical, analytical purposes and monitoring traffic on the Website using cookies on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the proper operation and functioning of the Website and conducting the analysis website traffic.
3) for the purpose of order fulfillment: collecting the measurements, delivering the product, finalizing the transaction
3. We process your data in the scope of:
1) if you send us an e-mail, we will process the data contained in it. The transfer of data to us by e-mail takes place voluntarily. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
2) if you use the contact form on our website, we will process data in the form of your e-mail address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
3) if you use the PayPal payment method, we will process the data provided to the above. website, i.e. name and surname, shipping address, type of order placed, telephone number and email address
4) other data that the Administrator processes is the IP address and other data saved in cookies, which are used by the Administrator to analyze the use of you and other users of the Website. Data processing in this regard may be suspended after you submit an objection.
§4. Data recipients and intention to transfer data to a non-EEA country or organization international.
1. The recipient of your personal data is the entity providing software for analyzing traffic on our website (e.g. Google Analytics);
2. DHL Parcel Polska - more at dhl.com/pl-pl/home.html
3. PayPal Holdings, Inc. – an American company offering payment services that enables entrepreneurs and consumers with an e-mail address to send and receive payments via the Internet. PayPal works as a virtual purse/wallet/piggy bank (digital wallet)
4. Your data is transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
6. The data collected by the Seller may be made available to state authorities in cases specified in the regulations, and in addition - in the event of an inspection - also to authorized employees of the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection.
7. The data may be made available to the extent necessary to entities claiming receivables for the execution of the order on behalf of the Store Organizer.
8. STRIPE payment method - The owner of the online store does not store his customers' card data, because everything is done through an external system, which makes this solution safe for both parties to the transaction and relieves the owner of the store from responsibility for the private data of his customers. Customers can send payments without creating an account, the only condition is that they have a debit or credit card marked with the MasterCard or Visa logo.
§5. Data retention period.
We are unable to determine for how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in the form or e-mail for contact purposes, it is yours we will process the data until you submit a request to delete this data or object to processing, but also in the event that we consider that we have the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
§6. User rights.
1. In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
1) access to the content of your data and
2) the right to rectify, delete, limit processing,
3) the right to transfer data,
4) the right to object,
5) the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data takes place in order to perform the contract by Administrator, in order for the Administrator to fulfill its legal obligations towards state institutions or in order to pursue legitimate interests administrator.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
3. More information on the protection of personal data can be found on the website website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl
1. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device, i.e. your computer, laptop or smartphone, depending on what device you use to view the Site. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the device end and a unique number. You can decide on the form of using cookies yourself - these settings are available in every web browser.
2. Cookies are primarily for your convenience - thanks to their use, the time is significantly reduced loading the page on subsequent visits.
3. Features of cookies:
1) adapt the content of the website pages to the User. They optimize movement of the user on the website, in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device by means of which the page is displayed and set its parameters so that navigation does not cause problems and optimized in terms of the individual needs of the User.
2) allow you to display a website tailored to your individual needs;
3) create statistics thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest users. This allows for continuous improvement of the site and the construction of content that will be corresponded to the visitors of the site.
4) allow multiple use of the login option by the User, which is for you much more convenient, because when moving around the site and multiple visits, no you are forced to enter your login and password each time.
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out or leaving website or disabling the software (web browser). "Permanent" files cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The user may delete cookies at any time.
7. Cookies are placed on the User's end device and may be used also by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Website operator. However, the user can delete them at any time.
8. More detailed information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.
9. If you have doubts about cookie settings, please contact your operator web browser.